International Plasma Awareness Week (IPAW)
|Mark your calendars! The 2022 International Plasma Awareness Week (IPAW) will be held October 3-7.|
This event is held annually and is designed to:
Use the IPAW Media Center to help plan and execute an IPAW event at your organization. The Media Center contains a toolkit of information resources including logos, press releases, infographics, a social media kit, and more.
How to get involved
Visit a plasma collection center open house. Locate a plasma collection facility near you at www.donatingplasma.org.
- Write a letter to your local media telling them about the importance of plasma collection and plasma protein therapies.
- If you are a donor—share what it means to you to save and improve lives.
If you are a patient—share how these therapies have impacted your life.
- If you are an affiliated organization:
- Host an event
Publicize IPAW in your newsletter and on your website
- Use the IPAW Media Center! The media center contains a toolkit of information resources including logos, press releases, infographics, a social media kit, and more.
- Download, print, and display the IPAW infographic posters; available in several languages
- Publish IPAW on your organization’s social media using our easy-to-post, downloadable graphics which can be accessed from the IPAW social media kit.
*Please remember to include #IPAW2022 in your social media events to help us track IPAW's success and cite www.donatingplasma.org to assist viewers in finding information and donation center locations.