Members in North America
- Takeda - California, San Diego
- Grifols USA LLC - California, Los Angeles
- Takeda - Georgia, Covington
- Grifols INC. - North Carolina, Clayton
- Kedrion USA - New York, Melville
- Adma Biologics - Florida, Boca Raton
Members in Europe
- Kedrion S.p.A - Italy, Sant’Antimo
- Takeda S.p.A - Italy, Rieti
- Takeda S.p.A - Italy, Pisa
- Kedrion S.p.A - Italy, Barga
- Instituto Grifols S.A. - Spain, Barcelona
- Prothya Biosolutions - Belgium, Brussels
- Takeda - Belgium, Lessines
- Prothya Biosolutions - Netherlands, Amsterdam
- Octapharma AB - Sweeden, Stockholm
- Octapharma SA - France, Lingolsheim
- Laboratoire Français du fractionnement et des biotechnologies (under construction) - France, Arras
- Laboratoire Français du fractionnement et des biotechnologies - France, Les Ulis
- Takeda (Baxter AG) - Austria, Vienna
- Octapharma Pharmazeutika G.M.B.H. - Austria, Vienna
- The institute for hematology and transfusion in Sofia - Bulgaria, Sofia
- Biotest Pharma GmbH - Germany, Drieich
- Octapharma Produktiongesellschaft Deutschland MBH - Germany, Springe
- Kedrion Bioplazma - Hungary, Gödöllö
- Biomed Lublin Wytwornia Surowic | Szczepionek S.A - Poland, Lublin
Members in Asia
- Takeda (NHON Pharmaceutical) - Japan, Tokyo
Boards of directors
Our board of directors works hard daily to ensure smooth operations and functions of the Association. Find out more about who they are.
Adam Grossman, ADMA Biologics, Inc. - Chair
Vlasta Hakes, Grifols
Our team works to ensure the safety of our donors and increase patient access to therapy. Find out more about who we are.
Code of ethics
Our code of ethics ensures the ethical conduct and integrity of the Association. Our members pledge to:
CODE OF ETHICS
Provide the highest quality of therapies, taking into account the health and safety of users of plasma protein therapies (i.e., patients).
Offer therapies to all patients regardless of race, creed, national origin, or source of illness.
Continue to expand and improve the professional knowledge and therapy quality associated with the supply and use of therapies.
Abide by state, national, and multinational laws and regulations that govern the plasma protein therapies and source plasma collection industries, including antitrust and competition laws.
Make best efforts to ensure an adequate supply of safe therapies for medical, pharmaceutical, and scientific use.
Select donors to obtain high quality source plasma while avoiding harmful and/or exploitative treatment of those donors.
Obtain source plasma only from industrialized countries in which a competent national authority is in place to provide assurances of donor and plasma quality, as well as of procedures to avoid harm and/or exploitation of plasma donors.
Recognize the ethical responsibility to plasma donors associated with the role of manufacturing therapies of human origin while striving to fulfill the international therapies needs essential in the amelioration of human disease and suffering.
Ensure that advertising and promotions, whether in written, oral, or audio-visual format, shall be truthful, accurate and without misrepresentation.
Agree to act in good faith, and to be honest, truthful and fair to all concerned.
Abide by the laws of the jurisdictions in which member companies operate.
Acknowledge as grounds for denial or termination of a company’s PPTA membership, by action of the Global Board, any illegal action or violation of law that damages the image and credibility of the industry with respect to the safety of therapies, the safety of donors, or truthfulness in scientific exchange.
Acknowledge as grounds for disqualification or removal of an individual from service on a PPTA board, committee, or task force, by action of the Global Board: (1) any illegal action or violation of law that damages the image and credibility of the industry with respect to the safety of therapies, the safety of donors, or truthfulness in scientific exchange; or (2) any act of moral turpitude.
Become a member of PPTA! PPTA engages with stakeholders to establish and improve regulations and policies that affect the sector.
By being a member of our industry-leading association, you can work closely with influential partners, enjoy numerous benefits and access useful resources.